ARC calls for government policy change on agency tax and employment relations
The Association of Recruitment Consultancies (ARC) published its blueprint for modernisation and change in government policy on agency tax and employment relations. Included in ARC’s manifesto Post Brexit: a better place for doing business, the Association calls upon the government to:
- adopt a single, positive, overarching policy towards the recruitment sector;
- scrap antiquated tests in the agency tax rules and implement a tax payment policy based on supply as the common factor;
- create a tax relief policy for all agency workers;
- implement a joined up tax approach; and
- remove the ability for an agency worker to claim employment rights against a hirer.
Read the full story here: