Top tips for how your recruitment website can help you with the bounce-back the recruitment industry needs.
- Connect your website to Google for Jobs; it will aggregate your content for free.
- Block sites you did not permit to aggregate your jobs; they are stealing your online presence with every job they scrape.
- Put every job you get on your website.
- Share every job from your website with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Raise the quality of what you write in your job adverts.
- Follow up all responses and put the human back in recruitment.
- Promote your job alert feature.
- Budgets permitting, consider jobs by text.
- Add a voicemail option to your job pages so candidates can leave you voice messages for your job adverts.
- Simplify your application process to the essentials; candidate portals and needing to register to apply suck for the candidate experience. Have direct applications methods instead.