About Graduate Leaders
Always keen to offer advice, we are a friendly, honest team of recruitment specialists who will put your needs and aspirations above everything.
- We don’t limit ourselves to certain types of roles or industries. We have a massive network of companies and can find a role that will suit every graduate’s unique skills, approach and aspirations. This journey is about you.
- We believe in an honest, no-nonsense approach.
- We know how graduates should approach the job hunt and will challenge you if we think your approach can be improved. Even if it’s hard to hear, our application and career advice will help in the long-run and we want you to keep working with us and spread the word about how we helped you.
- We know how important it is for you to start earning, so we won’t leave you waiting.
- Our streamlined process will see you registered, showcased to our employers, and interviewing in just a few days.
- If you want honest, friendly and professional advice on your next move get in touch and we will be happy to speak with you.
You can find the site here www.graduateleaders.com
Please note I am Dyslexic and in my form I am blind to grammar, and sometimes I get my fors and fours etc backwards. I am not stupid in fact my IQ and EQ are both quite high. Please keep that in mind when you read my posts. Thanks.