Recruitment website design tip number 6
Your recruitment website should be able to feed back to you high-value reporting information, not gimmicks like the IP of some random computer you will never identify. Real value information reports would tell you things like the following:
1. The number of visitors to the site by date range?
2. Number of visitors per page by date range?
3. When people visited by date, times, etc.?
4. What device was used to visit?
5. Using what browser type?
6. From what source did they come (Google SERPS, Adwords, Google for Jobs, etc.)?
7. What keywords were used to find your site?
8. How many pages did the visitor look at?
9. How many registrations by date range, etc.?
10. Job application stats for jobs by date, recruiter, location sectors, etc.?
RecruiterWEB has these kinds of reports and 15 other reports that are specific to how well your site is doing, with whom, where and when, which will give you the insight to know how to proceed.
Please note I am Dyslexic, and in my form, I am blind to grammar, and sometimes I get my fors and fours, etc. backwards. I am not stupid – in fact, my IQ and EQ are both quite high. Please keep that in mind when you read my posts. Thanks.