RecruiterWEB’s reporting tool can provide you with the following kinds of information:
- The number of visitors to the site by date range.
- The number of visitors per page by date range.
- When people visited by date and time, etc.
- Which device was used to visit.
- Which browser type was used.
- From which source did they come — Google SERPS, AdWords, Google for Jobs, etc.
- Which keywords were used to find your site.
- How many pages the visitor looked at.
- How many registrations have been made by date range, etc.
- Job application stats for jobs by date, recruiter, and location sectors, etc.
- If they set a job alert and which kind.
- If visitors have signed up for your salary survey.
- If they have signed up for your generic surveys.
- If your blogs have been read, followed, and commented on.
- What your return visitors traffic looks like.
- What your drop-off rate is by page.
- Which pages are the most popular.
- Which pages are least used.
- A metadata compliance check.
- The number of indexed pages on your site.
- The number of inbound links to your site.
- The number of outbound links from your site.
- The site’s bounce rate.
- Which countries visitors are from.
- What the top referring sites are.
There are more reports, but you get the general picture that you will know the who, what, when, where, why and how of the traffic to and user habits on your website.
Want to know more? Connect with our founder on LinkedIn by clicking the image below; all advice is free, all chats welcome.