Branding Tip 4: Make sure your brand message aligns with your business plan.
If you don't have a business plan, then go write one step one and be prepared to update the plan annually. In establishing that plan, you then need to align your brand messaging to fit with your plan.
You'll want to look at things like:
- Create your external messaging.
- Create your internal messaging, it's going to be different to your external messaging.
- Be prepared for change; some of what you plan may need to be revisited.
- What is your purpose? Spell it out and make it match your business plan.
- How does that purpose lead to benefits for your clients?
- What are your brand values, and how does the business plan deliver on those?
- How do those values lead to benefits for your clients?
- Can you achieve your end goals?
- How do those end goals lead to benefits for your clients?
- What promises are you making to your customers?
- How do those promises lead to benefits for your clients?
- How can you deliver on those promises?
- What happens if you can't deliver on your promises?
RecruiterWEB's core business plan is to deliver the highest features of recruitment website tech for the lowest possible price. The benefit to our clients is they retain more of their income to spend on what they want.
Everything we are and say leads to that point, from delivery of our services to advising recruiters on how to avoid loss of income in linked areas of their business, like taking no risks with GDPR, Cyber Security, Company Law, etc. Or how to redistribute that saved income to say spend on marketing, as we know marketing leads to placements.