Modern Slavery Statement
1. RecruiterWEB Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
2. RecruiterWEB Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. RecruiterWEB Ltd provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff. In particular: • Our Board of Directors and Managers receive detailed training in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to the Board of Directors
5. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
• Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards, • Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list, • Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
6. We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
• The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence.
7. As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis. 8. We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
• Corporate social responsibility policy,
• Ethical procurement policy,
• Anti-bribery / corruption policy, and this policy was adopted on January 2017 after being agreed by our board of directors It is reviewed biannually.